20 Jasper Street, Holland Park 3 bed | 2 bath | 1 garage
Offers over $680,000
First Time on the Market in 60 Years
Located in a wide, quiet street, this established family home is situated on a generous 728m2 block. With a 18.4m frontage the property also has development potential.
The three bedrooms have carpeted floors. Under the carpet, timber floors are ready to be sanded and shown off. A spacious kitchen includes a gas stove and room for an island bench or dining table.
A 24m2, 'L' shaped deck at the front of the house catches a cool breeze. An enclosed study links the deck to the lounge room.
170 hectares of adventure awaits at Whites Hill Reserve with play grounds, sporting fields and barbecue facilities. There is also diverse wildlife to be spotted on one of the many bush walks.
The ground level has a bathroom, remote controlled garage and lots of storage space.
The first time on the market in 60 years, the home is vacant and ready for a fresh start.
- Air conditioning
- Spacious yard: Two water tanks help to keep the established gardens hydrated
- Gas stove and gas hot water system
- Iron roof
- The property is located on the high side of the street, which ensures ample drainage.
- Termite inspection completed 13/8/2018. Report available
- 300m to Whites Hill Reserve
- 300m to bus services along Cavendish Road
- Cavendish Road state high school catchment (Just 700m to the school)
- 9km to the City
Spread over two levels the the house size is 166m2.
Current Zoning: Low Density Residential
This sought after suburb is again experiencing a growth spurt. Holland Park is situated minutes to the CBD, sought after schools, public transport and main arteries in all directions.
Please call Eagle Real Estate on 3394 1077 or 0439 781 640 to organise an inspection time.