263 & 267 Tufnell Road, Banyo
1523m2 Development Opportunity
Situated amid the vibrant Airport Development Precinct this attractive parcel of land is walking distance to Banyo Retail Centre & Banyo Train Station.
The land is reasonably level and the shape is ideal with approximately a 35.21m frontage and 43.29m depth.
The Zoning (DC1 District centre) allows for a variety of uses subject to Council Approval.
- 15km to Brisbane City
- 10 minute drive to Brisbane Airport
- 200m to Banyo Retail Centre, which includes Woolworths supermarket
- 350m to Banyo train station
- 3km (4 minute drive) to access the Gateway Arterial, which allows efficient travel north to the Sunshine Coast or south to the Gold Coast.
- 250m to Earnshaw State College educating Prep to Year 12
There is also the benefit of rental income from two separate houses as you plan your development.
Note that 269 Tufnell Road, Banyo is also currently for sale. Link to advertisement. If you also secure this site, it would increase the land area by 653m2 to 2176m2.
The vendor is motivated to sell. Contact Chris Day on 0439 781 640 for more information.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.