6/44 Kitchener Street, Coorparoo
3 bedroom plus an office, 3 bathroom, 1 garage
Offers over $499,000
Chic Lifestyle Apartment in the Heart of Coorparoo
Style, privacy and sheer convenience converge for an inner-city lifestyle without compromise with this stunning apartment of contemporary excellence, set within the beating heart of Coorparoo.
Boasting a prized due north aspect that captures dazzling views of the CBD across to the Story Bridge.
This deluxe residence presents wonderfully light-filled interiors adorned with sleek finishes and luxurious appointments.
This spectacular offering is placed on the doorstep to a plethora of cosmopolitan restaurants, cafes and shops.
Fully renovated to a high standard including:
- Split system air conditioning in the lounge and bedroom.
- Engineered timber laminate flooring on cushioned underlay
- Timber ceiling fans with 6 speeds
- 250L hot water system ensures ample hot water is available
- Down lights
- Upgraded electrical switchboard
- Built in feature shelves in the living area
- Lock up garage with remote controlled door
- Sun block out curtains with reflective insulation
No details have been overlooked in the kitchen which includes:
- Induction stove with touch control
- Built in microwave
- Fully integrated dishwasher with a matching cabinet front
- Clever storage with practical drawers and a rotating corner cabinet.
An additional office room is an ideal area to work from home. The office has a shower, toilet and kitchen with fridge space.
The bathrooms are a delight with:
- Stunning feature tiles
- Rain water shower heads
- Heaters & exhaust fans
- Concealed storage and a niche shelf
- Floating wash basin
- 100m to bus services along Old Cleveland Road.
- 250m to restaurants and cinema at Coorparoo Square
- 500m to Coorparoo train station
Rendered brick interior walls provide great heat and sound insulation. Exterior brick walls help to keep the body corporate levies a low $530 per quarter.
Total size: 104m2 made up of;
Up Stairs Unit: 70m2 / Garage: 18m2 / Office: 16m2
Council rates: $393.95 per quarter
Water rates: $296.55 last quarter
Please call Chris from Eagle Real Estate to inspect on 0439 781 640 or 3394 1077.