11 Moresby Street, Moorooka
3 bedroom | 2 bathroom | 2 garage
Sold for $752,000
This beautifully maintained family home is perched on an elevated 688m2 block.
Upstairs, you will find the lounge, dining, 3 bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The lounge room opens out to a spacious covered balcony, which is North facing.
Down the internal staircase, you will find a double lock up garage, rumpus / teenagers retreat plus bathroom and generous storage cupboards.
- Air-conditioned lounge and dining
- Modern kitchen with ample storage
- 3 x Bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom (with shower and separate bath) has just been renovated
- Separate toilet
Fresh interior paint and new carpet allow you to move in without delay.
A spacious back yard ensures plenty of room for the kids and pets to roam.
House size: 220m2
(Up stairs: 108m2 & Down stairs: 112m2)
- 250m to walking tracks through Toohey Forest
- 350m to a Cafe, restaurant and shops on Tarragindi Road
- 3 minute drive to a Supermarket on Moorooka Shopping strip
- Handy to local bus services
This is the family-friendly street you have been looking for. With a motivated owner wanting a timely result, this is a great opportunity to secure an affordable home just 9km to Brisbane City.