14 Bartels Street, Mount Gravatt 3 bed 1 bath 2 garage
Sold for $599,249
First Time on the Market in 51 Years
Built in 1965, this east facing home has a solid construction. The living area opens out to a front deck, which is perfect for entertaining. Enjoy the morning sun and views to the East from the deck. Inside, the polished timber floors are in immaculate condition.
Sheltered under a quality tiled roof, the high set house includes:
- 3 bedrooms with wardrobes
- Functional kitchen with ample storage
- 1 bathroom
- A fully concreted, double lock up garage with plenty of additional space.
Situated on a generous 546m2 block with a 20.3m frontage, this home is located on the high side of the street, which ensures great drainage. Interior dimensions: 190m2 (98m2 upstairs and 92m2 downstairs).
Located in a quiet street, the house is just:
- 400m to Mount Gravatt State High School
- 600m to Griffith University
- 700m to the Pacific Motorway
- Under 10km (12 minute drive) to Brisbane CBD
This sought after suburb is again experiencing a growth spurt. Mount Gravatt is situated minutes to the CBD, sought after schools, public transport and main arteries in all directions.
The first time on the market in 51 years, the house is vacant and an ideal family home.
Please call Eagle Real Estate to inspect on 0439 781 640 or 3394 1077.