16 Enfield Street, Mount Gravatt East 3 bed 1 bath 1 garage
Sold for $547,000
Ideal Family Home in the Mansfield High School Catchment Area
Situated in the popular Mansfield High School Catchment area, this home is ideal for families.
Built to last in 1965, this brick and timber house is sheltered under a quality tiled roof. Inside, the polished timber floors are in immaculate condition and the interior has had a fresh coat of paint.
The light filled living area includes French doors, which open onto the front deck where you can enjoy the morning sun. The kitchen is ready for you to create a dynamic space. There is a gas stove and room for an island bench.
Downstairs is a generous garage with loads of storage space.
The property is bordered by parkland and conveniently located:
- 100m to a gazebo and children’s play area in Graham Lord Park
- 200m to Mount Gravatt East State Primary School
- 200m to Mount Gravatt East Aquatic centre with heated indoor and outdoor pools
- 2.5km to Mansfield High School (This home is in the catchment area)
- 13km (20 minute drive) to the CBD
- 200m to bus routes along Newnham Road
House size: 206m2 (103m2 upstairs and 103m2 downstairs)
Land size: 607m2
* Three spacious bedrooms can easily fit double beds
* Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* Ceiling fans in the lounge and main bedroom
Situated in a tree lined cul-de-sac the property offers many avenues of potential. The property makes an ideal investment for rent return or future development. With its spacious proportions and some creative planning, you can enjoy this family home for years to come.
Please contact Eagle Real Estate to inspect on 0439 781 640 or 3394 1077.