3 / 32 Weston Street, Coorparoo 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 garage
Coorparoo: Just 500m to Coorparoo Square
Located on the first floor at the rear of the complex, this unit has great privacy.
The unit is bordered by two private balconies, which provide ample natural light. The balconies are accessible from the lounge and both bedrooms.
Cook up a storm in the kitchen, complete with an easy to clean glass top stove and ample storage.
Both bedrooms include spacious wardrobes. The main bathroom has space for a washing machine and dryer. The ensuite includes a shower and separate bath, ideal for relaxing or to bathe the children.
Built to last, this complex was constructed with brick and concrete with rendered brick interior walls. This provides great heat and sound insulation. There are only 6 units in this sought after complex.
Apartment size: 112m2 (88m2 plus a 24m2 garage area)
Body corporate is a reasonable: $536 / quarter (after 20% discount for on time payments).
Sinking Fund balance is a healthy: $37,000
- Short walk (500m) to shops, restaurants and cinemas at Coorparoo Square
- Short walk (400m) to buses along Old Cleveland Road
- 800m to Coorparoo train station.
- 5km (8 minute drive) to the City
* Security grills on doors and windows
* Intercom security to access the stairwell
* Remote controlled door to the garage
Please contact Eagle Real Estate to inspect on 0439 781 640 or 3394 1077.