4 / 16 Rialto Street, Coorparoo 3 bed | 1 bath | 2 garage & 1 outdoor car space
Sold for $381,405
Ripe for Renovation: 3 Bedroom Unit: 169m2
This unit is just waiting for a new owner to provide a renovation rescue.
Suitable for Investors and Owner Occupiers alike, the unit is in original condition, providing a blank slate to create an Eastern suburb jewel.
Located on the first floor at the rear of the complex, the unit has great privacy.
The North facing balcony provides ample natural light to the living area. The generous kitchen and dining area is ready for you to create a dynamic space, suitable for entertaining.
Want to be spoilt for parking?
There is a 10.6m long lock up garage, which can easily secure two vehicles. There is an additional outdoor car space assigned to the unit.
Built to last, this complex was constructed with brick and concrete slab as well as brick interior walls.
Body corporate is $883 / quarter.
Apartment size: 105m2 / Garage size: 39m2 / Study: 10m2 / Outdoor car space: 15m2
Total size: 169m2
* Three spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* A separate room down stairs is ideal for a study, workshop or storage area.
* Ceiling fans & CardiffAir Cooling System
* Intercom security
- 300m to the Coorparoo busway terminal
- 350m to delicious food and entertainment at Easts Leagues Club
- 15 minute drive to the City
Three bedroom units are few and far between, so now is the time to get in and buy.
Please contact Eagle Real Estate to inspect on 0439 781 640 or 3394 1077.