4 / 44 Gustavson Street, Annerley
2 bedrooms | 1 bathroom | 1 garage
Sold in April 2021 for $314,500
Reside Inside or Invest for Success!
Located on the top floor at the front of the complex, this unit catches a cool breeze.
The unit has been renovated to a high standard, including a floating timber floor in the living area. The North facing balcony provides ample natural light. A functional kitchen has a stone bench, numerous storage cabinets, dishwasher and a cook top with rangehood.
Built to last, this complex was constructed with brick and concrete. There are only 6 units in this boutique complex.
With the City just 4.5km away, the unit is in a great location:
- Less than 500m to bus routes and 900m to Greenslopes Busway station
- Short walk (600m) to shopping centre and restaurants along Ipswich Road
- 3 minute drive to access the Pacific Motorway
- Just 1.8km to the PA Hospital and Greenslopes Hospital
- Quiet street
* Split system air conditioner
* Security grill doors and windows
* Remote controlled garage door
Apartment size: 88m2 (62m2 plus a 26m2 garage area)
The unit is currently vacant, ready for you to move in.
Rental estimate $365 / week.
Body corporate is $707 / quarter.
Sinking Fund balance as at 10/3/2021: $34,700.
Please contact Eagle Real estate to inspect on 0439 781 640 or 3394 1077.