52 Longden Street, Coopers Plains
2 bedroom | 1 bathroom
Sold for $492,493
Corner Block with Endless Opportunities
Located in a quiet street, this established family home is well presented.
The spacious living area has a fire place and French doors open to the front patio.
There are 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes. A third room is a dynamic space, capable of serving as a third bedroom, formal dining or study.
Floating timber floors throughout complement the interior paint with feature walls.
The house has been built on concrete stumps, enabling the possibility of raising the house in the future.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Crim Safe and Security grills on doors and windows
- Tiled roof
- Fully fenced yard is ideal for children and pets
- Second toilet
- Two minute walk to train station
- Orange Grove Plaza is just a 5 minute walk.
- Sunnybank shopping centre and Griffith University are just a 5 minute drive.
Come inspect this 451 square metres of land on a corner block with great frontage on two streets.
Please call Eagle Real Estate to inspect on 3394 1077.