87 Duke Street, Annerley 3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car garage
$520 / week
Grand Old Duke: Renovated Queenslander with Entertainment Area
Showcasing bright open living / entertainment areas this house has been renovated to a high standard.
Entry is via a front sun room, which is an ideal study / home office space.
French doors provide access to a living room, which is central to the bedrooms. VJ walls, high ceilings, LED down lights and lead light windows complement the polished timber floors.
Adjoining the living area, the kitchen is designed for efficient cooking with gas stove, clever storage and stone top benches. The kitchen overlooks an entertainment area in the back yard.
Three generous sized bedrooms include built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. There is air conditioning in the rear bedroom.
Two modern bathrooms ensure you don’t have to queue for a shower or bath.
On the ground floor there is 70m2 of lockable storage space. Being so close to the City, parking is a premium. There is space to park two vehicles on the driveway and two more vehicles in the garage, which includes a remote controlled door.
- The back yard is fully fenced and ideal for dogs and the owner will consider pets by application.
- Mature fruit trees including Lemon and Apple
- Security grills / Crim safe on windows
- Roof insulation
The house is conveniently located within walking distance of shops, restaurants and public transport.
- 4km (5 minute drive) to the City
- 1km to the PA Hospital & 2km to Greenslopes Hospital
- One minute drive to access the Freeway
- Short walk to bus routes in many directions